Share your concerns and solutions on social issues and get informed for the upcoming election! This reverse forum is a format that allows community members to speak to MLA candidates about the issues they care about most.
This is a free community event hosted by SPAN Nelson.
There will be tables of facilitated dialog with the candidates on the following topics:
– Mental health and substance use
– Employment and Sustainable Livelihoods
– Seniors, Community Inclusion, and Transportation
– Children, Youth and Families
– Housing, Homelessness and Income Assistance
Join us and the candidates to bring your voice to the table. Together, we can make things better for the people of BC.
Accessibility info from the Nelson United Church website:
NUC is a wheelchair accessible building. Lots of available parking in the neighbourhood; handicapped parking and access to church office is in the rear of the building.